Finding your own monthly cleaning routine can be difficult, especially if you live with a spouse or kids. But, there are many benefits to having a clean home, so it’s important to keep your home a tidy sanctuary.
What are some of those benefits?
- Reduces allergy symptoms
- Lowers stress levels
- Improves your waistline (sounds like a stretch, but cleaning is exercise! Read more about it here)
This article has a full list of all the benefits that cleaning your home and keeping it tidy can have on your life and health. Make the plan below a part of your daily routine!
Whether you’re busy, or just lazy sometimes, it doesn’t matter because this cleaning routine will help you quickly and easily keep a clean house.
Before we get to the plan though, here are a few things to keep you motivated all year long! If you start thinking about skipping out on a day:
- Remember the stress you feel when unexpected guests arrive and you haven’t cleaned up in over a week.
- Remember how good it feels to wake up to an organized, clean, dustless room in the morning. Didn’t your day start a little brighter?
- Remember that your kids are going to make messes, but they can help with your cleaning routine as well! It’s never too early to teach them how to do chores around the home. Many kids feel excited when they get to work alongside you and you’re showing confidence in their ability to help.
- Remember that every day isn’t cleaning day. It’s just daily maintenance.
Continue to look back on the above to remain motivated to keep your home clean and organized.
Ready to get started? Here’s a plan you can tailor to your home and family’s needs. Download your free Cleaning Guide!
One of Steve Dannenmueller’s favorite sayings is, “When everything has its place, it makes life a lot less stressful.”
With the right shelving and organizational accessories, you can designate a specific place for every item in your home. Dannenmueller has options for garages, pantries, closets and more!